I grew up in Alma as well as in this practice, and to be practicing here is almost like returning home. I look forward to helping improve the lives of our patients in the Alma and mid-Michigan community through high-quality dental care. I enjoy working with children and adults to achieve their optimal oral health.
Eduction and Continuing Education
I am devoted to keeping up to date with the most recent advances in dentistry. My formal dental education gave me a great foundation of knowledge and training to build on.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry- Michigan State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery- University of Detroit Mercy
- General Practice Residency- Danbury Hospital, Danbury Connecticut
Spear Education, Scottsdale Arizona: I attend numerous continuing education classes in treatment planning, occlusion and restorative dentistry. I am a member of the Spear Faculty Club
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Francis B. Vedder Society of Crown and Bridge
In the Community
- Alma Kiwanis Club
- Annual Health Fair at Masonic Pathway
Outside the Office
In my free time I enjoy kayaking, hiking, biking and travel.