I grew up in Alma as well as in this practice, and to be practicing here is almost like returning home. I look forward to helping improve the lives of our patients in the Alma and mid-Michigan community through high-quality dental care. I enjoy working with children and adults to achieve their optimal oral health.
Eduction and Continuing Education
I am devoted to keeping up to date with the most recent advances in dentistry. My formal dental education gave me a great foundation of knowledge and training to build on.
- Bachelor of Arts in chemistry – Michigan State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Detroit Mercy
- General practice residency – Danbury Hospital, Danbury Connecticut
Throughout the year I attend numerous continuing education classes with Spear Education in Scottsdale, Arizona in treatment planning, occlusion, restorative dentistry, and sleep medicine. The field of dentistry is rapidly changing as technology continues to advance. A member of the Spear Faculty Club, I am able to provide the best experience for my patients by improving my skills and knowledge.
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Francis B. Vedder Society of Crown and Bridge
In the Community
- Alma Kiwanis Club
- Annual Health Fair at Masonic Pathway
Outside the Office
I enjoying riding my bike on the Fred Meijer Heartland Trail and stay active with running, skiing, hiking, and swimming. I also enjoy exploring the Upper Peninsula and kayaking.