I grew up in Alma as well as in this practice, and to be practicing here is almost like returning home. I look forward to helping improve the lives of our patients in the Alma and mid-Michigan community through high-quality dental care. I enjoy working with children and adults to achieve their optimal oral health.
Eduction and Continuing Education
I am devoted to keeping up to date with the most recent advances in dentistry. My formal dental education gave me a great foundation of knowledge and training to build on.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry- Michigan State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery- University of Detroit Mercy
- General Practice Residency- Danbury Hospital, Danbury Connecticut
Spear Education, Scottsdale Arizona: Throughout the year I attend numerous continuing education classes in treatment planning, occlusion, restorative dentistry and sleep medicine. The world of dentistry is rapidly changing as technology continues to advance. As a member of the Spear Faculty Club I am able to provide the best experience for my patientts by improving my skills and knowledge.
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Francis B. Vedder Society of Crown and Bridge
In the Community
- Alma Kiwanis Club
- Annual Health Fair at Masonic Pathway
Outside the Office
I enjoying riding my bike on the Fred Meijer Heartland trail and stay active with running, skiing, hiking, and swimming. I also enjoy exploring the Upper Peninsula and kayaking.